0
Messages for Valentine's Day | Valentines Day Romantic Messages| Most Popular Messages for Valentines Day| Valentines Day Quotes| Valentines Day Gifts| Valentines Day Text Messages| Valentine's Day 2015 Messages | Happy Valentines Day Messages 2015 | Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2015..

The month of February is specially for Lovers due to Valentine's Week Days. Valentines day week is known as the week of romance, love and caring. First, the rose day, then the Propose Day and then valentines day follows during the second week of February. Although there is no season of love but February month is an exception. You can easily find beautiful girls dressed in red color apparels with flowers(normally red roses) in hand everywhere. Same is the case with Guys as well. Exchanging gifts is one of the most common norm for celebrating Valentines day. Another way to say Happy Valentines Day 2015 is by sending SMS messages to your lover. In this post,

While many people prefer to be romantic during valentine's week, there are tons of people who still feel shy to express their feelings. For them, we have compliled a list or Romatic Messages. You can send these messages to your loved one via SMS or through online messenger services like Facebook and Whatsapp.

Romantic Text Messages for Valentine's Day
Romantic Text Messages for Valentines Day

Romantic Valentines Day Message 1

True love never die, and if it dies, it don't rot, and if it rots, it never smell, and if it smells, it smells like roses. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL

Romantic Valentines Day Message 2

You are the reason for my smile, you bring me light into my life, and you bring me happiness. My day is filled with your care and affection. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Valentines Day Romantic Message -3

I was like an incomplete portrait before I met you; you made me a perfect portrait now, all the credit belongs to you my dear! Be my side forever! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Valentines Day Romantic Message-4

Girl: You know what kind of wedding I want?
Boy:  I don’t know, what’s that?
Girl: I have a dream of a big wedding in a place filled with flowers and friends.
Boy: That’s nice.
Girl: So, what kind of wedding do u want?
Boy: One that would make you my wife. Three important days in my life are First one the day I was born, Second the day you were born and the last day when you and I became WE. I Love You so much.

Valentines Day Romantic Message-5

Your smile means a lot to me my dear. It’s the language you use to understand me. Your smile costs nothing but it creates much in me. Your smile makes my day! 

Valentines Day Romantic Message-6

Where ever we are and what ever situation we are into, you are my first thought and you are going to be my last thought too! Be my valentine! 

Valentines Day Romantic Message-7

If you are going to love me then I will be in your heart, if you are going to hate me then I am going to be in your mind, so choice is yours! Accept me and be my valentine!

Valentines Day Romantic Message-8

It’s a great feel to realize that you are mine and I am yours. Every day morning I wake with this feel which makes me energetic and successful all the day! Love you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Over to You
Would you like to take a romantic person out of you? Would you like to share some romantic text messages with us? If yes, you won't get better platform then this. Just share your Message via comments. We will publish it with your name. We welcome all sort of valentines day related entry on our blog.

Post a Comment

 
Top