1
These days, there is a tradition of celebrating Valentines day by gifting expensive gifts. However, there are also some non-expensive ways to celebrate the Valentines Day. Few of them includes sending SMS, Quotes, Valentines day Cards, Greeting Messages etc. Remember, Expensive gifts never reflects the real love. Girls/ boys do appreciate the gifts, but they can also be impressed by Words.

Majority of lovers feel shy expressing their feelings. In such case, SMS, Quotes and Poems works best. That's probably the reason why we have compiled the biggest collection of Happy Valentines Day Messages, Quotes and Saying. Send these messages either via your cell phone or via social networking sites and apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Wechat etc.



Happy Valentines Day Message, Quotes and Sayings

Happy Valentines Day Message, Quotes and Sayings

Message 1

I am not going to give you a flashy greeting card, am not going to give you tons of sweets, am not going to give aromatic flowers and am not going to send you geeky graphics but a cute little message to wish you Happy Valentine’s Day

 Message 2

I was like an incomplete portrait before I met you; you made me a perfect portrait now, all the credit belongs to you my dear! Be my side forever! Happy Valentine’s Day!

 Message 3

We come across different people in our life for some reason or other, people we meet as a competitor, people who challenge us, people who inspire us, people who support us, but there will be only one person to love us to our life and that is you my darling! I love you so much! Have a happy valentine’s day!

 Message 4

The home – the place where you end up your day, the family – where you find your people to love, ME – it’s only me who accepts and cares for you in any circumstance. My love towards you is unconditional. Be my Valentine!

 Message 5

On this special day of Valentine’s Day I wish you long lasting joy, endless love, blessings to share, power to achieve your dreams and wonderful moments to remember all through your life! Happy Valentine’s Day!

 Message 6

Doubt that the stars are moving, Doubt that the sun don’t move, Doubt that I am a liar, but never doubt me because it comes from my heart only for you. Happy Valentines Day

 Message 7

God did not create woman from man’s head that he should command her, nor from his feet, that she should be his slave, but rather from his side that she should be near to his heart.

 Message 8

You smile explains me that u need me, there is a truth in your eyes that you will never leave me, the touch of your hands realize me you will catch me if fall forever.

 Message 9

I love you the moment I close my eyes and the moment it opens. I breathe for you, my heart beats for you and you are the reason that I smile and you will be the only reason that I live.

Message 10

True love never die, and if it dies, it don't rot, and if it rots, it never smell, and if it smells, it smells like roses. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL. Happy Valentines Day

Wish your loved ones with these amazing Happy valentines day Messages. Our Indian readers can check out Valentines Day SMS in Hindi as well. 
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

  1. In ancient Rome, February was seen as the beginning Crazy Valentine's Day 2021 of spring and was considered a time for purification. Houses were ritually cleansed by sweeping them out and then sprinkling salt and wheat throughout the interiors (we still refer to Spring Cleaning to this day)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top